Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's Raining Today! (for the 1st time) God must love me.

Today I'll be going "home" for the first time since uni started. Yep, the 'rents finally found a place they like. I'm curious to see just how much i'll hate/love it, seeing as the only thing my mom has mentioned is that the horses are really nice in the backyard. haha..but really. I'm mostly going home to see a doctor about my ridiculously random phases of sickness my body has decided to go through...But also to help pick out furniture, organize things and such, as they have literally JUST moved in..It will be really nice to have a break from the city (words I never thought I would utter) and have some home cooked meals! (yayy!) So Sunday, I'll be back, hopefully with some kind of peace of mind.

Happy Birthday to the two most beautiful girls in the world <3

2 comments:

Swills said...

Aww. I'm excited about you seeing your new house! I want photos! And tell your mom I say hi and Rodney too.

Horses? You guys own horses now or do they come with the house? That's crazy.

Everyone's getting sick lately, here and abroad. I hope you feel better and have a good break away from school.

iluimu <3

Anonymous said...

Check it out!!!
http://robandcrystal.shutterfly.com/