Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Little Ventilation


I'm back and feeling soo much better! It was so good to have a break from everyone and see my mom. Its not the same as home but will have to do. Everyones been asking about the place they got.. Its in a villiage called Stanwick which is country country. We do have neighbors that are (surprisingly) less than 5 miles in distance though. Theres even some American's around! ..who brought over really really good c.c cookies <3 I didn't get any pictures of the house itself but I somehow managed to overload my camera with these gorgeous mammals. So this is the backyard, the english countryside. eh




In other news, I'm def trying to make my way to V.A (birthdayy!) if a much more intriguing place isn't suggested. It's no schock that I'm pretty homesick and seeing some familiar faces could do wonders. If I have to hear ONE MORE person lecture me about my country.......!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the backyard looks beautiful!
i saw this girl in the jc today who looked exactly like you. i almost waved and ran over, but caught myself at the last second haha