Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Because my Sister thinks my life is "WAY more exciting.."

realllly not :)

So Malta was great! I think it was good to just get away and experience something new. Settled right below Italy, this place is just lovely. It seems like no matter where you go on the island/s you have such a wonderful view of mother nature at its finest.

The people there, were what made it great though. Everyone was super nice & very Euro (by the way they dressed and acted) Their 1st language is Maltese which is a beautful language that I kinda want to learn now. And their food, my God, their food was amazing. Even things you would see on a normal menu, had their own Maltese twist to it. It was also a lot warmer there then in london. Not warm as in lets get naked and go to the beach, but warm like, hey I don't have to wear 3 layers of clothing and a winter coat making me unmovable kinda warm.

This is the 1st winter break where the people I go to school with aren't in driving distance. They're all over the world, so now I reallly have to wait a month to see them again!

I go back to London sometime this week, I'll spend new year's with my fam and then head off to start my new year.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas & has an even better New Years!





1 comment:

JLeigh2015 said...

Glad you had fun in Malta! Have a great New Year!