Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Love December Because:

1. Well it's the last month of the year. And usually by this time I'm am overly ready for it to be over. I'm ready to take the good, the bad and the ugly memories with me into the New Year.
"Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened"
-Dr. Seuss (he always gets it right)

2. I get to listen to Christmas Music 24/7 and no one will look at me weird. (Well not as weird as when I listen to it in April...) I love everything that comes along with the holiday- lights, music, the gingerbread latte I can only get during this season at starbucks. Oddly enough, the actual Xmas day doesn't hold any sentimental value because we're never home, a tradition I'd like to keep.

3. Giving Christmas gifts. I looove loove love giving cute little gifts. Man I am such a girl. I don't know if this is a good thing or not, but I've met some pretty spectacular people in London also, so I have mucho xmas shopping to do.

4. Myy Birthdayy :] Dec.23. My sister's bday (Dec 17) and My neices bday (dec. 31) Anyone that knows me, knows I make birthdays kinda a big deal esp. for my friends & fam. I can never understand why people hate their birthdays, and never celebrate..but to each it's own I guess.
I've befriened a few December babies here too. So for the first time I'm doing a joint birthday party "Adele,Nur & Ashley's Threesome Birthday Celebration." The theme is naughty and nice (Adele's idea-I don't know how I got dragged into this) at Cafe de Paris. Should be interestingg. Anyways thats this Friday. Then the week after the break starts && I get a new (color?) hurr do. Because I'm sure you wanted to know.

So because it's December and I'm especially happy all month long maybe I'll update moree.
But for sure after the birthday shindig.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and your sister and those Gingerbread Lattes!! I'd rather have the peppermint or pumpkin ones.