Monday, November 24, 2008

You've just missed the Queen!

Greetings!
As I have almost run out of things to do to procrastinate, I thought I'd let you look at my weekend. My friend visited, so Fi and I took her to see some of the things London is known for.
piiiictaas
(Double click to enlarge in case you haven't figure that one out yet :)









And I don't know why that last one won't rotate. Actually, I just don't know how to rotate it.
OH and we literally did just miss the Queen haha
Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving!!
<3>

1 comment:

JLeigh2015 said...

Awesome pictures!!!!! I am so jealous that you get to see all of these things. You are truly very lucky! I just noticed on your blog list that your mom has a blog so I added her blog to my list so I can read her posts. Tell your mom and Rodney I said hi! Keep posting!