Sunday, November 30, 2008

Turkey Dayy

Thanksgiving was chilll, and a lot different from any other Thanksgiving (although they always are) My pre-meditated plan to cook didn't really work out bc I woke up too late. My mom started at 6am, not to mention the pre-cooking she did the night before. Bless her. (<--soo british to say!)
But here I am decorating cheesecake at the dessert table!
We had four of Rodney's co-workers and their family's come and celebrate with us which was nice to meet everyone and enjoy the holiday. Rodney for some (only God knows why) reason came home w. a wii the day before. So everyone played after eating (when I could barely move..which might explain why I lost to Rodney in bowling.) And of course my mom brought up the idea of Karaoke (which she tends to do at almost EVERY social gathering, in true filipino/asian fashion) But the guests sure enjoyed it, and I always get my ab workout by laughing at the madre for trying to sing. So now I'm back at school and waiting for the month of my birthday to come along already!
Food never looks as good in pictures as it does in real life..but it was delish.

No comments: