Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Q & A

Because I have been doing a bunch of nothing (nothing writable anyways) I'll answer some questions I've been getting!

1. Where am I?
-No, I am not in London..yet. At the moment I am staying on an American air force base. My mom & Rodney will be staying in this area, so when I start school and want to visit, I will travel just 2 hours to see them. This SUNDAY I will be moving into a 6 person, 6 bathroom, kitchen & living area flat in South London.

2. How is the food there?
- Well, I would love to answer this question. But because I am on an American base I have yet to have any English food. I enjoy my subway, sbarros pizza, American grocery store and the American plug outlets though. Thanks for asking!

3. Do they have rice there?
- I had to put this here because its the funniest question I've heard by far.. I wish I knew.

4. What are the people like? And don't you think they're accents are sexy?
-The english people I have met so far have been incredibly nice and helpful. No I do not think they're accents are sexy unless they're coming out of someone that looks like The Rock, or RK :) (most of you won't get that one..)

So as you can probably tell, it's almost like I never left the U.S. I am surrounded by all things American. I feel like I'll get a complete culture shock when I move (in 3 days!) because It'll be all things English.

Therefore, this blog will be postponed until Sunday night. Then let the stories begin!

No comments: