Saturday, September 6, 2008

This is it :(

Well, today is the last day I spend in the U.S and I'm leaving in about..12 hours! I should put it out there that I definitely do NOT want to go. But I'm giving it a chance and frankly I would surprise myself if by this time next year, I will not already be back in the states praying to God I don't have to go back.
Okay, so it probably won't be that bad..I'm really trying to have an open mind about the whole situation though (really..I'm starting that tomorrow) I don't have to say how much I'll miss everyone here. So I promise to keep this updated as much as possible, and I hope this will make things that much easier so that you all feel just like your here with me!

And if you get bored, ready this article from NY mag..I'm not sure if it encourages me or reassures my thoughts about this city..
London, here I come.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go show London how us American girls get down!

Anonymous said...

Ashley love! I know you're going to love England, you'll make new friends and get to explore a new country (with new boys!!) but I mean, I know no one can replace Austin and I :) but just think about it, we have AIM and your blog and facebook (you should get skype!! it's better than the aim vid lol) and before you know it we will come visit you and then it'll be time for Cabo! I love you & find me a hot english BF! haha <333

Anonymous said...

Hey Love! I'm so proud that you are trying something soo new :) I bet you are gonna fall in love with an English boy within 3 weeks, get married (in 3 years) and then bring him back here for good.
<3 miss you

Anonymous said...

oopps, i forgot to put my name on the above one.

AB said...

Thank you guys for the encouraging words! reallly..made my day!!
--And don't worry Austin, I'll show em how to get it done